Monday, November 10, 2008

last week...

last wednesday was isaac's 15 month birthday so if you scroll down there's a post that i finally finished today :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Kelly, he is so stinkin' cute! I can see so much of you in him. Have you ever heard that one before? He is just a cute boy. Happy 15 Isaac!

I was just going to tell you that when you have made a post but don't post it till later you can go down and fix the date and time even to get it posted where you want it.

RaeAnn said...

Happy Bday Isaac. Just remember that it is really my birthday for the whole month of November...but I guess I will indulge your momma on this one.

Nick and Lexie said...

Kelly!!! I finally discovered your blog. I love Isaac, I really want to steal him, but don't worry I won't. I have such a hard time because he is so freakin' cute! But now that I'm having my own, I think I can wait until then.
I loved your post on my blog about the freshmen b-ball team. I am the head freshmen coach, and I'm feeling slightly more confident. I don't know if I'm 22-0 confident . . . but we'll see.