Cute little Dumbo costume! I love it! What was he for Halloween?
Yes... we're looking to get a Murano and I can't wait! We are in desperate need of a bigger car. We've been wanting one for a while but keep talking ourselves out of it 'cause we live in the {city} and don't really need 4.wheel drive and what not. But since we'll be moving to Driggs {hopefully sooner than later} it is a must.
Yes, we're looking to move there. We'll be building probably in April or May.ish. This all depends on Adam getting a job in the valley though. So, we're just waiting on that and then we'll see what happens.
I've been super busy drawing up house plans and finding certain things I want. It's fun but lots of work!
How are you guys doing?! It's been so long Kelly. Come back already. Geeze. What's new your way?
2 comments:
Hey.
Cute little Dumbo costume! I love it! What was he for Halloween?
Yes... we're looking to get a Murano and I can't wait! We are in desperate need of a bigger car. We've been wanting one for a while but keep talking ourselves out of it 'cause we live in the {city} and don't really need 4.wheel drive and what not. But since we'll be moving to Driggs {hopefully sooner than later} it is a must.
Yes, we're looking to move there. We'll be building probably in April or May.ish. This all depends on Adam getting a job in the valley though. So, we're just waiting on that and then we'll see what happens.
I've been super busy drawing up house plans and finding certain things I want. It's fun but lots of work!
How are you guys doing?! It's been so long Kelly. Come back already. Geeze. What's new your way?
he is so cute in that!
Post a Comment