Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ugh...

**update** i kinda got it to work. i just kept adding pictures. i was afraid they would delete the first ones if i added more. ok...it worked.

i can't add more than a few pictures at once so i had to post and then post and then post so they're backwards. there are three birthday posts (not including this one). so in order to go in order you have to go back to go forward. that sounds great, i should make that a song.

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Thanks for all the pics! I think that is the first one-year bday party I have seen without a messy cake! Although he seemed to do pretty well on his yogurt dessert. Oh, and I hear ya about annoying blog posting things, like picture restrictions and what not.

Tanya said...

loved it! oh my gosh i didn't know he got a little 4wheeler. trey has that same one just bigger! i am so so sad i missed it!

Schmidt Family said...

Happy Birthday Issac!

Unknown said...

I got a little misty-eyed Kelly! They grow soo fast. Awesome post.