Tuesday, August 19, 2008

...remember this, stacey?

these pictures are from october 2005 when stacey cut 11 and a half inches off my hair. it was the shortest i'd had it in a long time.













my intention was to send it to locks of love.













this is how it remains...i haven't made it to the post office yet.














will someone please say something to make me send it?

9 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

SEND IT IN! I donated as well when I was up in Idaho. My oldest daughter donated her hair a year ago and just last month my youngest daughter cut and donated her hair.
Some little girl is out there waiting for your beautiful blonde hair. Remember what love and self confidence you could be giving to someone else. So just do it, Kelly.

Lyndsie said...

LAZY, LAZY, LAZY!! not really, but hopefully it works!!!??? ;)

that's way cool kell!

Tanya said...

kelly for the love of everything that is good. get down to the post office and mail that hair!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay Kelly...I thought you sent that, what...THREE YEARS AGO!?!?! Do you need me to pay the postage for you?? :)

I must say, your hair was awfully cute though! It was fun to be the one to cut it off.

Bonnie Ashford said...

Sweetie, I'll take it to the post office for you. Think how much postage has gone up since you first cut it off...love you! Mom

* Nancy * said...

Wow, I can't believe you cut that much!
Think how pretty you looked with that hair and how much someone else is going to love it too! Oh, and of course your hair is pretty now too!

Unknown said...

The saddest part is that your REXBURG address in the return address spot. . . I mean, how did you move with it and not lose it? I'm impressed. . .Oh here you go. As soon as you send that, I will send you your camera :) deal?

Unknown said...

KELLY you are blogging right now!! hahaha. . . you are hilarious. . .

Tanya said...

kelly we just commmented on pams blog at the exact same time! i love knowing we are on here together. we are kindred blogging sisters :o)