Friday, June 6, 2008

...get outta town!

so last weekend i went to visit one of my bestest friends tanya. she lives in hillsboro these days so i drove up there and spent the night with her and little lucy. it was so much fun, i could hardly contain myself! she took these amazing pictures of isaac. he was so cute for the camera...and i'm sure it's because he just loves his aunt tanya :) thanks for the great time tanya...and all the great food!




8 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute Kelly! I love his double chin in the 3rd one. What a handsome little devil!!

Tanya said...

let's do it again. how can we kick the boys out of the house this time?

Katy said...

What a cutie. Love the new look on your blog.

Lyndsie said...

okay so i left a comment on your blog like a month ago to have you email me your email address so i could add you to my blog viewer list & i never heard back from you, so i'm assuming that you never saw my comment...becuase i know that you HAVE to be dying to see my blog becuase you love me so much and want to stay in touch with me...am i right?? i hope so...no really...email me at lyndsie.field@gmail.com & then we can stay in touch again friend!! and i'm excited to see you in july!! i hope it works out so we can all get together! and i still want to squeeze isaac's cute little self and eat him right up!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww he's so cute. I love your new layout, by the way. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the family reunion!

RaeAnn said...

Would you be able to do a boise brookside reunion July 26-29? Let me know!

Whitney said...

talked to tanya and i'm gettin all excited up in here!! i cant wait to see this cute little munchkin!! not to mention you're fun too :) woo hoo . .. the countdown has begun - july just wont get here fast enough will it!!

The Hendricks ID said...

Once the dizziness and nausea wore off, I liked your new blog look. It probably actually isn't new anymore, but I've been busy with the remodel and gone to Orlando. The end of July will work great for me too. I can't wait to see ya'll...Please let me come and say hi to you and Whit, don't you want to see my little rug rats, since you never get to on my sort of blog? I'll just meet you guys for lunch one day or something and I won't stay long. Our boys can wrestle and swap pacifiers.