Friday, June 27, 2008

...how i love me some reba



alright ya'll. a little known fact about me is how much i absolutely love reba! i love her singing so i started to watch her sitcom when isaac was little. every time the theme song (i'm a survivor) came on isaac would whip his head around and stop fussing or stop playing to listen and enter a trance. i knew he recognized it because i would try to trick him with our dvr. he fell for it every time! if i was watching an episode when he was sleeping i would have to mute it during the theme song or he would wake up. it's pretty hilarious. he's done this with a few commercials, too...the "five dollar foot long" and "there aint no bugs on me" to name a few. anyway, it's been a month or two since i've watched her show since i've seen everyone made so far so i turned one on for old time's sake. and just as the theme song played, isaac whipped his head around to see the tv and his bff reba singing her great survivor song! he was in a trance! you go reba! so i just thought, since i was in the shout out mood, i'd give reba a shout out. i'm pretty sure if she knew me she'd love me just as much as i love her. maybe i should see if she has a fan club i can join. she's pretty much awesome and i love her.

6 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Your so funny! I totally write blogs in my head to... even in the middle of the night when I'm up with Cole. But, I probably only publish a quarter of them for fear that people will think that I don't have a life and blog way tooo much!

Tanya said...

these are some of the reasons i love you so much. i get a kick out of reading your little thoughts. you and reba would totally be friends. i seriously watched that show the other day in memory of you.

Tanya said...

ok little missy you are out-of-control :o)

Tanya said...

remember when you worked and we emailed all day. i miss that! i guess now we blog :o)

Katy said...

Her show cracks me up. That is hilarious that Issac likes the song so much!

RaeAnn said...

I love Reba--songwriter, singer, actress extrodanaire. A loong time ago I use to close BanBury every friday night, and I would put the bar TV on Reba. Yep, espn on one tv, espn2 on another, golf channel on another...reba on bar tv.