Sunday, June 22, 2008

...man of many faces

i just can't get enough of all isaac's faces! he is just such a hilarious little boy and i love him more than i could ever have imagined! i love waking up to see his little face and i love how he puts his little arms around my neck. ok, i just love everything about him...

6 comments:

The Heaton's said...

what a little ham! he is just too dang cute. i am glad to know that i am not the only mother who lets their son hang out with no pants on!

amber schmidt said...

I love this age! They are so animated. I love the new look of your blog too! Are you starting to do digital scrapbooking??

Tanya said...

what a funny little man! i love his face in the first picture. he really does have a lot of different faces he makes. i was looking through those pictures i took of him and they are all different!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh that picture you put at the top right picture of your blog!! ha ha ha look at all of those rolls on his arm. seriously that has got to be a record. i miss that little guy. when can i see him?

Denisse said...

I LOVE that first pic!!! He looks like such a happy little boy!!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

He is so darn cute! I just can't get over his cute little faces. He is getting so big and looking more and more like a little boy instead of a baby...I can't believe how big our little babies are!