with diapers as padding, derik came out of the nursery with isaac standing in the diaper box. they were having fun scooting around the floor and i think isaac was excited to have a new view on life :)
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com". Adrienne & Scott Berg
Eden still loves be pushed around in a diaper box! Or whatever other contraption she fits in. So funny. . . AND so your baby is adorable and I loved the pics on T's blog too.
I didn't know you had more pictures done by jessica. The page was taking to long to load so I haven't seen them all, but I saw a few on myspace. You have such a beautiful baby boy!!
hey i have to see this little huggies boy!! i've already but a bug in raeanne's ear and tanya's - end of july in boise -whaddaya say stewart?? lemme do it, lemme do it!!
hey little lady! i need some more updates! how are you? i think we just need to chat on the phone because there is just too much to be asked and talked about!
7 comments:
good thinking d. Thats my kind of man - trav
that is such a dad thing to do. ha ha!
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg
Eden still loves be pushed around in a diaper box! Or whatever other contraption she fits in. So funny. . . AND so your baby is adorable and I loved the pics on T's blog too.
I didn't know you had more pictures done by jessica. The page was taking to long to load so I haven't seen them all, but I saw a few on myspace. You have such a beautiful baby boy!!
hey i have to see this little huggies boy!! i've already but a bug in raeanne's ear and tanya's - end of july in boise -whaddaya say stewart?? lemme do it, lemme do it!!
hey little lady! i need some more updates! how are you? i think we just need to chat on the phone because there is just too much to be asked and talked about!
Post a Comment