

my mom and sister took these pictures of me and it was cool to look back on ones i hadn't seen yet. it's amazing how quickly you forget all the details of being pregnant, but how you can still remember all these little things about it. anyway, just thought i'd share how i was feeling almost a year ago :)
the pic where i'm wearing blue (that was after a softball game in my team color) are from a week and a half before he was born. i wish i'd have tucked the shirt on the top of my belly so you could see the separation between boob and belly. it always makes it look better that way. this is the last picture i have of my belly...and what a belly it was! can you believe i still had like five more weeks?! i'd have been a giant!
the other picture my sister took and i was making her laugh so i kept making funny faces....jokes on me, right?
7 comments:
Okay, when I saw these pictures my first thought was "She's pregnant AGAIN and she's this far along before she posted about it!" Guess I'm just retarded! About the whole carseat issue, Boston is probably about 24 or 25 lbs. He turns 1 year on the 24th of this month. My doctor told me the same thing about the whole neck muscle development thing. But then one of my friends told me that her son was so tall at nine months the doctor told her to turn him around because he was so long and it was more dangerous having his feet up against the seat like that....so I don't know. I know alot of people who just did it at 10 or 11 months and it was fine! Plus is makes SUCH a difference!!! Maybe wait another month or so just to be safe. I was totally nervous when I did it but I don't regret it AT ALL!
oh i remember that like it was yesterday. seeing you waddle around. you guys coming and playing blockus. you rummaging through my fridge...wait that was even when you weren't pregnant. emailing you like 10 times a day when you were at work. getting the text from derik saying your water had broke. i miss it. isaac stole all my fun away from me.
look how stinking cute you are pregnant..I dare you to do it again!
Well you look FABULOUS! As big as I feel I am, I can't imagine getting any bigger!!!
you lookes great! do you miss it? i know i do a lot! but not enough to have another one yet.
i feel like we are long lost friends...our arms reached out running to each other and everytime we get close we just run right past. will i ever see that little isaac? it's a good thing we have the blogs because i can see how big he is getting otherwise i would be in shock when i saw him.
I LOVE these picture! Isn't it crazy how fast we forget our big bellies?!?! You look great though. I love looking back on pictures like that.
Post a Comment