i took jonah in for his 5 month check-up and he is one big baby! i knew he was big, but here are his stats:
weight: 19lbs 11.5oz (95th percentile)
height: 28 3/4 inches (off the charts)
i thought he was for sure fatter than he is tall, but he's taller than he is fat! can you believe how big he is? he's like the size of a 10 month old!
7 comments:
Incredible! I need to come visit and gobble that little guy up!
Wow! You must be feeding that kid some good stuff! my friends baby is the same age but in the 99th percentile!! You will have to post pics of the boys!
Mason was totally like that. Still is. Then I had Reese and he's such a little pint size thing! Glad Jonah is doing so well.
When are you coming to Idaho next?
So funny. Kylie wasn't even that big at a year! Post pictures! Would love to see the little, I mean big, guy! ;)
he is bigger than Jenna.
Are you even still alive? I haven't seen or heard from you in like a million days. What gives?
OKay, we need some PICTURES of your cutie pie fat baby! Oh, and Anderson weighed 16 lbs at his 9 month visit. :) I want to see Jonah!!!
Post a Comment