jonah rolled over tonight! he rolled from back to front and then from front to back! he and isaac were playing on the floor and i was rolling meatballs (for turkey meatball spaghetti if you were wondering) and the next thing i knew jonah was on his stomach. so i ran over there and put him on his back and just like nothing he rolled over. then he rolled over to his back. i was so proud. good on ya jonah!
8 comments:
Two BIG milestones in one day!!! I'd be pleased too! :) You have two ADORABLE boys Kelly!
Your little boys are growing up so fast!
dang geena, I mean jonah. Jenna is just now rolling from back to front. Quite advanced!
So fun to watch them grow and learn!!!
Dude Jonah. You're leaving Kaelyn in the dust. She's just starting to think about rolling back to front.
YaY! i haven't seen you in the virtual world lately, you must be a busy momma! Yay for Jonah!!
I love milestone days. I swear it never gets old!
Hey, I want your turkey meatball recipe.
Post a Comment