isaac sat down on his potty this morning for a little pee-pee session and said, "it's working!" then i looked down and he pooped! we have poo-poo in the potty! what a big boy!! now i gotta go get him some big boy underwear to wear over his diaper cause i'm not crazy enough to change poopy underwear yet...
6 comments:
Yay. That's a milestone. Good work Isaac.
That made me LOL for reals!
OK, I don't have cold-hard-facts, but I have heard there is a lining that you can put in cloth diapers that is flushable, so it catches the poop. Would work in big boy underwear, don't you think? I haven't bought it, just saw it with an adoptive couple.
That made me laugh too! And oh girl... I threw away more than a few pairs of poopy underwear. Wasteful, I know. But I'm just sayin! Get a bunch of cheap-o Walmart ones when you're ready to give it a try, then you won't feel so bad if he has an oops and you don't want to wash them! :)
Yeah Isaac! Poop in underwear is nasty. My neighbor would spray her son off with the sprayer hose outside every time he did it. I guess it didn't take long before he didn't do it anymore. Not exactly my method for success, but whatever works. :) Hope it keeps going for you. Heidi finally got Ty potty trained as well.
Hoooraaay for Isaac!!
Post a Comment