Oh my gosh I love the chunk rolls! How are you doing - I feel like you've fallen off the face of the earth. If you ever have a spare second you should e-mail me!
Holy CHUNKY boy! Reese is just a petite thing. I kind of miss all the rolls, but not the packing around of a brick! I'll bet Jonah is helping your upper body muscles. ;)
Oh man....SO CUTE!! I feel like a million bucks since you put these up just for me!! :) That chunk is to DIE FOR!!! Wish I could squeeze those rolls!! I think he looks more like you and Isaac looks like his daddy.
Kelly, you have a great looking family. Last night Lincoln came over to visit for a few hours while Mom & Dad went out to dinner. He was such a pleasure to have in the house. Have a great week, Betty Jo
10 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the chunk rolls! How are you doing - I feel like you've fallen off the face of the earth. If you ever have a spare second you should e-mail me!
Super Cute! He looks alot like Issaac!
Holy CHUNKY boy! Reese is just a petite thing. I kind of miss all the rolls, but not the packing around of a brick! I'll bet Jonah is helping your upper body muscles. ;)
Oh man....SO CUTE!! I feel like a million bucks since you put these up just for me!! :) That chunk is to DIE FOR!!! Wish I could squeeze those rolls!! I think he looks more like you and Isaac looks like his daddy.
he is so cute! i just want to pinch his cheeks in the last one :)
glad to see a post FINALLY :)
I'm loving the belt in the first pic! hehehe adorable!
I agree that he does look like his brother... he is sooo stinkin cute!
Thanks for putting these up. I miss him soooooo much. He is a cutie.
your babies have the BEST rolls!!! He is a cutie!
Kelly, you have a great looking family. Last night Lincoln came over to visit for a few hours while Mom & Dad went out to dinner. He was such a pleasure to have in the house. Have a great week, Betty Jo
Post a Comment