They're so cute! I love Jonah's chubby cheeks in the onion planting picture. Scarlett has super chubby cheeks and I love the so much! She's also a baldie so everyone thinks she's a boy...even though she's in pink from head to toe!
Kelly- I did print the letters on the paper through my regular printer, just cut down the paper to 8.5 x 11. I do believe that I printed the letters backwards however. I can't remember for sure!
6 comments:
Holy crap, your baby could totally take mine! How big is he now!!!?? Apparently after 3 kids, my "cream" isn't what it used to be. ;)
haha...he's like 27 lbs. i think he was 33 inches? 36 inches??
Your boys are so adorable! Hello to you, too.
okay. You're boys kill me. They are way too cute. I mean seriously.
They're so cute! I love Jonah's chubby cheeks in the onion planting picture. Scarlett has super chubby cheeks and I love the so much! She's also a baldie so everyone thinks she's a boy...even though she's in pink from head to toe!
Kelly- I did print the letters on the paper through my regular printer, just cut down the paper to 8.5 x 11. I do believe that I printed the letters backwards however. I can't remember for sure!
Post a Comment