Love the pics! How do the two kids still fit in the sink?????
that was a tight one...it didn't last long.
Your boys are getting so big!!! I love the pic on your header.. too cute!!!
Love them!!!
Sooooooo cute, Kelly! And am I seeing your hair long there?
Cute kiddos. Are you surviving the busy-ness of two?
I love the one of them both in the sink. You need to print that one and hang it in the bathroom. CUTE.
more more more! That header pic is soo sweet! miss you like crazy. sure do babes.
'bout dang time! your boys are darling!
Your boys are so handsome! And wow, your hair is LONG - I'm jealous! Hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
Oh my goodness haha i cant believe that they both fit in that sink! Way too cute :) It was great seeing you and the fam @ mission mill lights! When are we going to have a play date?!
Haha! Good girl! :)
Your boys are so cute!
I especially like the sink pic . . . and the blog header.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Love the pics! How do the two kids still fit in the sink?????
that was a tight one...it didn't last long.
Your boys are getting so big!!! I love the pic on your header.. too cute!!!
Love them!!!
Sooooooo cute, Kelly! And am I seeing your hair long there?
Cute kiddos. Are you surviving the busy-ness of two?
I love the one of them both in the sink. You need to print that one and hang it in the bathroom. CUTE.
more more more! That header pic is soo sweet! miss you like crazy. sure do babes.
'bout dang time! your boys are darling!
Your boys are so handsome! And wow, your hair is LONG - I'm jealous!
Hope all is well with you and your sweet family.
Oh my goodness haha i cant believe that they both fit in that sink! Way too cute :) It was great seeing you and the fam @ mission mill lights! When are we going to have a play date?!
Haha! Good girl! :)
Your boys are so cute!
I especially like the sink pic . . . and the blog header.
Post a Comment