i basically have time for nothing these days, but here are some pictures my sweet neighbor lysa took of the boys a couple october afternoons. one shoot she did in her back yard and the other is in the neighborhood park when the boys were just playing around. in other news, isaac turned 3 back in august and jonah is 8 1/2 months old! time is flying, but i need it to settle down. the baby is giving me a run for my money! hope everyone else is doing well...i miss frequenting all your blogs...
this one's too cute, but i can't get it to rotate! just tilt your head a lil...
whoa . .so what baby is giving you a run for your money . .jonah . .or is this your secretive way of saying you are prego waffles?? :) love the update!
Man I hear ya with no time for blog reading! I feel terrible not checking in on friends and see what's going on...motherhood SACRIFICES! ;) So I'm glad you left me a comment so then I remember that I need to be better and keep in touch! and can we just say ADORABLE and I mean REALLY ADORABLE is what your boys are! I think I need to dip them in sugar and eat them up!!! :) I'm just hungry right now don't be toooo worried! haha. They seriously are too cute and I love how much they look alike! And I read the post about his 5 month check up WOW---I love me a big baby, execpt when lifting into carts, carseats, cribs...notice how all hard things are starting with c...random thought there! I love the updates so you keep them coming! And by no means do am I pressuring you...we both know how 'abandoned' my blog is!!! Loved hearing from you! And thanks for the compliment...it ain't that pretty in person! hahaha
13 comments:
Oh my gosh Kelly...His hair is awesome!
I cannot believe he's that big already! They're both so cute and I'm glad that you're surviving. :)
Thanks for the update! Your boys are both so adorable! I hope everything is going well for you!!!
wow, they just grow so fast!! I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us!
You have the cutest boys!
Fun pictures and CUTE boys!
I love pictures girl!
AHH! I've MISSED you in the blogosphere! Your boys I think are the cutest little boys I have ever seen. fer rilz. We need a reunion...pronto.
Seriously, so cute! I saw a few more at Rhonda's the other day. One with a certain little boys massive ankles!! Adorable! Miss you!
whoa . .so what baby is giving you a run for your money . .jonah . .or is this your secretive way of saying you are prego waffles?? :) love the update!
You boys are so cute!!
Man I hear ya with no time for blog reading! I feel terrible not checking in on friends and see what's going on...motherhood SACRIFICES! ;) So I'm glad you left me a comment so then I remember that I need to be better and keep in touch! and can we just say ADORABLE and I mean REALLY ADORABLE is what your boys are! I think I need to dip them in sugar and eat them up!!! :) I'm just hungry right now don't be toooo worried! haha. They seriously are too cute and I love how much they look alike! And I read the post about his 5 month check up WOW---I love me a big baby, execpt when lifting into carts, carseats, cribs...notice how all hard things are starting with c...random thought there! I love the updates so you keep them coming! And by no means do am I pressuring you...we both know how 'abandoned' my blog is!!! Loved hearing from you!
And thanks for the compliment...it ain't that pretty in person! hahaha
CUTE CUTE PICS!! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment