Sunday, March 28, 2010

since i can't find time for anything else, this shall pacify...

this is the first time they hung out together...










































































































































































































































































































































































7 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Oh the love between siblings is just the sweetest - Isaac looks delighted to have him around and he shows it!
Your boys are the CUTEST! I know you already know that, but I thought I'd let you know what I thought!
Hope you're adjusting well and feeling better everyday. I've been thinking about you and can't wait to hear more from you and the life with your boys. :)

bendanielsfamily said...

i love you're photos. jonah is adorable!
and i've only posted 1 time in the last month :)

Justin said...

LOVE the pictures!!! He's a doll! I think he looks like Isaac...do you? Very, very cute. I can't wait until you have time to post the story and all the details. :) But I'm glad you did actually take the time to post some pics. Thanks :) I guess that will hold me over!
~Stacey

Amanda said...

Oh, they're both so cute!! Your little guys both look like so much fun. And that sweet little scrunchy baby face - eeee!

Whitney said...

isaac looks so long next to lil brother just chillin in his diaper :) cute boys!!

Chance and Beth said...

Ok, too cute. Makes me miss you too much, Stop It! Love the pic of Isaac in the grass and with the tractor. Oh goodness. And little man in the basket, seriously, melts my heart. (you really are the best, loves!!)

HAYHAY said...

buds for life! I love it. I love the facial expressions of your little guy! What a doll.z