Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sometimes i surprise even myself...

i think i need to take a picture of my house right now because i cleaned the CRAP out of it! i had a tupperware party tonight so that's the reason behind the massive cleaning. actually i think i had the tupperware party to get my butt in gear. our house has seemed so small to me lately and i realized it's because we have so. much. stuff. it feels SO much bigger now and i feel like a million bucks! maybe i can use the picture to remind myself how wonderful it can be...

ok where's my camera?

6 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

funny! This is the first time for me that "nesting" has really set in. The past two weeks my house has been SPOTLESS. doesn't that mean the baby should come soon? I need all the people to "pop" in on me now that have when the house has been a total wreck :)

RaeAnn said...

I didn't know people still had tupperware parties??? One of us is obviously way out of the loop...ya probably the idaho girl.

Unknown said...

oohh, I love having incentives to clean. And then enjoying the cleanliness for the 10 minutes its clean :) . . .way to go sista!

S and K said...

I need something to do the trick so I might just take this wonderful suggestion to heart. Although I'm usually so tired after the party for the next few days I give myself a brake and VOILA it’s back to its previous condition!

Jill said...

I love getting in those cleaning modes!

Tamara said...

There must be a cleaning bug going around... Isn't it pathetic that it takes having a PARTY for us to get serious about cleaning our house? And what exactly is it about hosting girls' night that compels me to clean totally obscure and hidden places like the crisper drawers of the fridge that's in the freaking GARAGE?? The boys' bedroom closet? And the laundry room cupboards? Seriously? Who the crap cares? But that, along with moving the furniture, is like humongously mentally invigorating for me. Glad your house is clean, and super bummed that I couldn't make it to your Tupperware party. I'da been there if I'd known about it. Do Demarle next time. Great products, YUMMY food.